Monday, September 14, 2009

When momma ain't happy...

I shudder at the first sign of my child getting a runny nose because I know that in less than two days I'm gonna be layin' in bed with the chills fighting off a fever. But along with said fever, I'll still do laundry, make dinner, wipe kids' butts, continue to clean runny noses and still master the art of making macaroni and cheese. I will say, that I do have a great hubby who definitely helps out and actually shuts the bedroom door for me when I need to get some rest. But my guilt kicks in...that little voice inside my head that says..."get up lazy butthole and do something". So, on we go...and yes, I still have a fever. Damn thing won't go away.

1 comment:

Why Mom Runs said...

That's when you slap guilt in the face, thank God for the man he gave you and get rest Mama. It is OK to be sick.