Thursday, July 24, 2008

"I am Batman"

Have you seen the movie yet? No? Me neither. And I probably won't. If it doesn't have Kate Hudson or Debra Messing in it, I probably won't see it. I'm a weirdo about movies. BUT, my friend Molly DID see it and in honor of her and her kids coming over for a playdate, I made these...batman brownies.
The box that I bought had cut outs that you place on the brownies and then sprinkle powdered sugar all over and when you lift the cut out - tada! you have batman brownies. You'll see below that I got a little crazy and used homemade letter templates. Think of all the possiblities! You could use stencils from your $4,000 worth of scrapbooking supplies that you never use or you could make your own. You could even use those magnetic letters off of your fridge. But have fun and enjoy putting powdered sugar on your brownies - I know I did!!
Before

After

No comments: