Thursday, June 26, 2008

The fluff to my soul

Okay, so I don't know what that title means, but I do know that the snack above is by far the most buttery, fluffy, crunchy snack that I've EVER put in my mouth. I got this snack from http://www.thepioneerwoman.com/ ; it's the best blog site that I've seen. I check it at least 3 times a day. She'll make you laugh, cry and cook up somethin' special for your family. The love story between her and her husband and how they met is one that will hook line and sink you! But okay, I'll get down from my Pioneer Woman soap box now; bottom line - you should check her site out.
So, me and the kiddies made these today and the below picture proves that you should NOT, I repeat should NOT give your 18 month old melted marshmallows. As you can see...it's not pretty. And it's not like you can just wipe off sticky melted marshmallows - it remains sticky even AFTER it's been wiped off. I'm just glad I was smart enough to take his shirt off first. My 4 year old devoured these and claimed that I was a genius and the best mommy in the world for making them. I only wish he said that while he ate meatloaf - or anything else I make for that matter. But, along with being an amazing snack - your little ones can help you make them. Check out the recipe and you'll see why. ENJOY! Because I know you will! If you eat less than 5, you're amazing in my book!
Leave comments to let me know what you think!


D

No comments: